The passion of a quality dentist is the oral health of his patients. Preventive and restorative dental treatments care for tooth and gum health while cosmetic dentistry makes smile aesthetics beautiful. How do Dr. Christopher Connolly, Dr. John McCarty and Dr. Christopher John Connolly, cosmetic dentists in Sewell, accomplish these goals? Learn about this imaginative dental specialty and what Connolly Aesthetic Family Dentistry offers.
As with any dental treatments, you deserve premiere skills and individualized patient care–not a cookie-cutter approach. The dedicated team at Connolly Aesthetic Family is very patient-centered, possessing the right attitude to understand an individual’s smile goals and the right technical and artistic skills to transform smiles.
The cosmetic dentist begins care with a one-on-one consultation. He performs a complete oral examination to ensure tooth and gum health. Digital X-rays and oral impressions as needed give detailed visuals and three-dimensional models to assist him in building a treatment plan which addresses:
- Tooth color
- Tooth Alignment
- Hairline fractures
- Odd size and shape
- Crown length
- Excess gum tissue (gummy smile)
- Missing teeth
Your cosmetic dentists offers several state of the art cosmetic dental treatments, implementing just one or a combination of services into a smile makeover appropriate for the individual’s age, gender, smile width and facial features.
Treatments offered at Connolly Aesthetic Family Dentistry include:
- Porcelain veneers These customized shells of translucent porcelain are bonded permanently to the front side of teeth marred by deep stains, small gaps, chips, cracks or odd shape and size. Also called dental laminates, veneers require basic oral hygiene in the office and at home to stay in place and be beautiful for years.
- At-home and in-office professional teeth whitening in Sewell uses concentrated hydrogen peroxide gel. Whitening is safe for healthy teeth and gums, removing stains caused by dark foods and beverages, smoking and the aging process.
- Crown and bridge in Sewell combine precise restorative dentistry with superior smile aesthetics as they replace one, two or more missing teeth in a row. Customized artificial teeth are anchored to adjacent natural teeth with dental crowns, spanning smile gaps and restoring oral function.
- Porcelain, ceramic and zirconia crowns Depending on patient and doctor preference, these dental caps protect and support teeth with extensive decay, root canal therapy or fracture. They beautify teeth from the gum line on up and last for a decade or more with good care. All three materials are lifelike and durable. In particular, zirconia helps patients with sensitivity or allergy issues.
A Superior Dental Practice
You can enjoy a beautifully refurbished smile from the best cosmetic dentists in the Sewell. Contact Connolly Aesthetic Family Dentistry to pursue your personalized treatment plan today. We know you’ll find superior care and a great patient-doctor relationship, too.